пятница, 27 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD NEELO UNNADI NENENA SONG

Also, did you check out the song that I added meaning for Vintunnava in my new thread. Looking at you I forgot myself You met me and dipped my in your love malli raava neeve malli raava naa oopirai neeve malli raava malli raava neeve malli raava naa pranama neeve malli raava Come again you come again Become my breath and you come again Come again you come again My life soul come again okka kshanam ninu choodaga manasanta haayega, marukshanam nee aa nadakalo adugunai nadavana Rutvij Pathak 23 September at You have shown some light reminding the sun has rose referring to feeling in Heroes heart, not the actual sun rise You have reminded me that I too have heart You met me like a thunder, mesmarised me and dissolved me in you Pranava 23 July at neelo unnadi nenena song

Uploader: Vut
Date Added: 6 July 2008
File Size: 43.60 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 59665
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





neelo unnadi nenena song

If love is not there, then there is no life Not sure how I gave it wrongly. Flowers can blossom without any odour Manasu manasu mari daggaraga Nuvvu nenu maha dooranga Kanula kalala mana madhye vaaradhiga Neevuhe naalo prananga Nakanti pape chudanga Kanipincha ravaa vegangaa. Hey man, can you translate the telugu song "Mallirava ee chotuki" plz No you are not wrong, absolutely correct ; It was a typo from my end.

Sanj Shaks 3 May at In love with this song Sree Chandra 23 August at Thank you very much. Unknown nennea April at Did this new happiness in my beloved gave wings to me?

Unknown 4 June at Jyoti Jadhav 7 July sogn Komal Patel 6 October at Rupali Kadam 23 August at Can you please translate pelli pandhiri pilichindi song from shailaja reddy alludu. Unknown 2 February at Unknown 26 March at Kalalu nijamantini asha kaligakane. Unknown 31 December at Enn-enni nallaina Ne jada podaleka En-dendhu vehthikano Kalame vrudha aayene.

Anusha Srinivasaraghavan unnari July at I think I am in love with you na na na well I've been thinking about you may be I'm in love with you I don't know what I'm doing coz I really donno donno Hi - can you tell me the meaning of this song?

Nijam telugu movie songs lyrics | Cinema Song Lyric

Air can flow with the movement of leaves You have made me so close to you that the distance between us is evaded [Female] nannilaaaga maarchindi nuvve nuvve Unknown 18 July at Looking at you I forgot myself You met me and dipped my in your love malli raava neeve malli raava naa oopirai neeve malli raava malli raava neeve malli raava naa pranama neeve malli raava Come again you come again Become my breath and you come again Come again you come again My life soul come again.

I am not sure if this is used randomly Anitha Chowdary 18 December at Hi i need a translation of the song i love you too from the movie shivam in english.

neelo unnadi nenena song

Tu tu tu, from the movie "Ready". Looking at you I forgot myself You met me and dipped my in your love malli raava neeve malli raava naa oopirai neeve malli raava malli raava neeve malli raava naa pranama neeve malli raava Come again you come again Become my breath and you come again Come again you come again My life soul come again okka kshanam ninu choodaga manasanta haayega, marukshanam nee aa nadakalo adugunai nadavana Sangeetha M Menon 27 May at Chandra Sekhar Bejugam 5 September at

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий