четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

N3GUS WALK THE WALK DOWNLOAD

Please let us know how you would like to hear from us: It was born out of the words: The tune itself has been kicking around for quite a while. The last in the series being almost a Walk the Walk on crack sort of vibe. By clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to MailChimp for processing in accordance with their Privacy Policy and Terms. n3gus walk the walk

Uploader: Dukora
Date Added: 27 June 2006
File Size: 44.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66650
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





It was born out of the words: Please let us know how you would like to hear from us: Style-wise its very a heavy nod to Jazz.

‎Walk the Walk (feat. Jakes) - Single by N3GUS on Apple Music

I think I played the instrumental for the first time for Hospitality at Brixton Academy. Please let us know how you would like to hear from us:. I programmed the raw drums with BFD, a really nice piece of software which allows you a lot of control over really well recorded drum samples.

A fair few of them moved to Bristol after graduating and I would come down here to visit them.

Once the drums were set it really was an organic process that fed from the vibe of the beat. Wapk intro may well become one of the most recognizable of the year.

n3gus walk the walk

The video is about a couple of things. Years passed and I found myself running my own record shop, record label and promoting parties. TC was starting to come to my attention with his releases on Valve and Jakes introduced us.

N3GUS Feat. Jakes - Walk The Walk Album

The tune itself has been kicking around for quite a while. By clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to MailChimp for processing in accordance with their Privacy Policy and Terms.

Tempo-wise, it iswhich is my usual working tempo. The last in the series being almost a Wa,k the Walk on crack sort of vibe.

N3GUS Feat. Jakes - Walk the Walk

I grew up with my old man listening to Jazz records and being taken to Jazz gigs around the country. Maybe locking myself away in winter with my thoughts on an album. The Risky Presents…Future Sounds I get such a buzz from playing out always have, always will.

n3gus walk the walk

Coming Of Age 6. You could say the tune wrote itself. Over time TC became as good a friend as Jakes was.

n3gus walk the walk

Play them as a live kit and tweak them as a recording engineer. I grew up in Loughborough and a lot of my friends were at the Art College.

However, I think that a live show needs an album. J and I became good friends. The next is a darker dancefloor friendly tune which we are finishing up atm. We always stayed in touch. I ended up moving here to be close to that and became a regular awlk the shop, spending all my wages on vinyl. I got some tattoos whilst Jakes spends the rest of the time in the bath and getting ready to go out and we end up together at Motion in Bristol for a night out. We use MailChimp as our marketing automation platform.

So I set out to make one. It would be very cool to do a live show at some stage. J and I have plans to make this run of three tunes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий